These manifestation quotes are the antidote to the brainwashing you receive from society. It tries to make you believe you are helpless and powerless, when in reality you are powerful and can create your own reality using your imagination and feelings.
In this Article
- How to Get the Most Out of the Manifestation Quotes
- What is Manifestation?
- Manifestation and Belief Quotes
- Visualization and Imagination Quotes
- Gratitude and Abundance Quotes
- Positive Affirmations Quotes
- Action and Alignment Quotes
- Persistence and Patience Quotes
- Energy and Thought Quotes
- Clarity and Focus Quotes
- Faith and Trust Quotes
- Gratitude and Mindset Quotes
- Final Thoughts
How to Get the Most Out of the Manifestation Quotes
Feel the power of the manifestation quotes as you read them. They are reminding you about the power you already possess and how the law of attraction works.
The law of attraction states that what you focus on becomes your reality…
Yes, it’s a law, like gravity. If you focus on negative things and what you don’t have, the universe will continue to give you lack over abundance.
And if you focus on the positive, and not only be grateful for what you have that you can see, but also be grateful for what you have that you cannot see, then the universe will give you that.
The last bit (“what you cannot see”) might sound confusing. What it means is, what you want already exists in the non material realm. When you visualise, believe and feel this, it shows up in the material world. So be grateful for your dream as if it has already been fulfilled, even though you cannot see it.
So when you read these quotes, feel them as already true and what you want as already here. These are the keys to manifestation.
You can use the manifestation quotes to boost your energy and mood…
Or as a reminder of your true power. They are especially powerful when you want to overcome doubt and uncertainty.
Read the manifestation quotes before sleep and when you wake up…
These two parts of the day are when your conscious mind is quietest, so it will not get in the way of your subconscious mind hearing the quotes.
Your subconscious mind does not distinguish between what you imagine and what is real.
However, your conscious mind does, so it will get in the way by saying things like “that is impossible” or “that’s too much, where do even I start?” and many other thoughts based around doubt and fear.
You can read these inspirational quotes about manifesting at anytime, however those two times of the day will help you the most.
What is Manifestation?
Manifestation is using the law of attraction to create your own reality.
You do this by using your imagination, emotions and mind to experience what you want as already happened.
By doing so, you are reprogramming your subconscious mind and using the universal energy to bring your imagined reality into manifestation.
Everything is one universal energy…
Your thoughts are the same energy as a table, vibrating at a higher frequency. When you are able feel your imagination and thoughts as if they are already a reality, then you can trust the universal power will do the rest.
There are several methods you can use to manifest. Visualisation, journaling, affirmations and vision boarding to name a few. Have look around the Reflective Self website for these and more methods.
Enjoy the positive manifestation quotes, and remember, you will get a deeper and deeper meaning the more you read them.
Manifestation and Belief Quotes
- “Your beliefs become your thoughts, your thoughts become your words, your words become your actions, your actions become your habits, your habits become your values, and your values become your destiny.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Whatever you think you can do or believe you can do, begin it. Action has magic, grace, and power in it.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make it.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “Your thoughts are the architects of your destiny.” – David O. McKay
- “You become what you believe, not what you wish or want.” – Oprah Winfrey
Visualization and Imagination Quotes
- “Visualize this thing that you want, see it, feel it, believe in it. Make your mental blue print, and begin to build.” – Robert Collier
- “Imagination is the true magic carpet.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “You have the power to manifest your dreams; you just have to believe in them.” – Ralph Marston
- “Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions.” – Albert Einstein
- “Live out of your imagination, not your history.” – Stephen Covey
Gratitude and Abundance Quotes
- “When you are grateful, fear disappears and abundance appears.” – Tony Robbins
- “The more you are grateful for what you have, the more you will have to be grateful for.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.” – Melody Beattie
- “Abundance is not something we acquire. It is something we tune into.” – Wayne Dyer
- “Expect your every need to be met. Expect the answer to every problem, expect abundance on every level.” – Eileen Caddy
Positive Affirmations Quotes
- “I am the master of my own destiny, and I create the life I want to live.” – Unknown
- “I am deserving of all the good things that come into my life.” – Unknown
- “Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better.” – Émile Coué
- “I attract positivity, success, and love into my life effortlessly.” – Unknown
- “I am open to receiving all the blessings and opportunities the universe has to offer.” – Unknown
Action and Alignment Quotes
- “The universe conspires in your favour when you align your actions with your intentions.” – Ralph Smart
- “Dreams do not come true just because you dream them. It’s hard work that makes things happen.” – Shonda Rhimes
- “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage.” – Dale Carnegie
- “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Your actions are the seeds of your future.” – Robin Sharma
Persistence and Patience Quotes
- “Manifestation is a journey, not an event. Stay patient and trust the process.” – Unknown
- “The road to success is dotted with many tempting parking spaces.” – Will Rogers
- “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.” – Eric Thomas
- “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Patience is not the ability to wait, but the ability to keep a good attitude while waiting.” – Joyce Meyer
Energy and Thought Quotes
- “The energy you put into the world will come back to you.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “To bring anything into your life, imagine that it’s already there.” – Richard Bach
- “You manifest what you believe, not what you want.” – Sonia Ricotti
- “Your thoughts are a magnet that brings to you whatever you focus on.” – John Assaraf
- “Manifestation is an art of co-creation with the universe.” – Unknown
Clarity and Focus Quotes
- “Decide what you want. Believe you can have it. Believe you deserve it. Believe it’s possible for you.” – Jack Canfield
- “The clearer you are on what you want, the easier it is for the universe to bring it to you.” – Kathryn E. Livingston
- “Focus on your intentions and let the universe surprise you with the how.” – Unknown
- “Clarity precedes mastery and the more clear you can get about what you want, the more likely you are to achieve it.” – Robin Sharma
- “Your mind is a powerful magnet. The thoughts you think attract the life you live.” – John Gordon
Faith and Trust Quotes
- “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” – Christian D. Larson
- “Manifestation is trusting the universe and allowing it to unfold at the right time.” – Unknown
- “Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” – Hebrews 11:1
- “When you have faith, you have the ability to turn dreams into reality.” – Unknown
- “Trust the timing of your life. Keep focusing on your journey and let the universe handle the rest.” – Unknown
Gratitude and Mindset Quotes
- “Gratitude is the open door to abundance.” – Yogi Bhajan
- “The universe loves a grateful heart. The more you are grateful, the more you will receive to be grateful for.” – Louise Hay
- “Your thoughts shape your reality, so think positively and cultivate an attitude of gratitude.” – Unknown
- “When you radiate positive energy, you attract positive outcomes.” – Unknown
- “Manifestation is the intersection of intention, belief, and gratitude.” – Unknown
When you manifest, feel and believe that you are the creator of your reality. The key is to believe that what you want is already here.
These powerful manifestation quotes will help you change your subconscious mind from lack to abundance. And from doubt to belief.
Read them regularly so they become part of you. The more you read them the deeper they will go into your subconsious.
These manifestation quotes will give a boost in mood and energy when you are feeling doubtful and unsure of yourself. They will remind you of your power when society and culture is trying to convince you that your are helpless.