When we say “Leave me alone in peace” we mean “do not not disturb me”. However, much of the time, what we really want peace from is our own thoughts. We worry and over think things, although this is a natural it is not useful. This is where the following peace of mind quotes will help you.
They remind you of the power you have to see things as you wish and they also point you back home to where you are naturally and effortlessly at ease.
Peace of Mind Quotes
When you read the quotes do not try to learn something new but use them to remind you of something you already know.
Acceptance and Letting Go
- “Peace of mind comes from not wanting to change others.” – Gerald Jampolsky
- “Peace of mind is that mental condition in which you have accepted the worst.” – Lin Yutang
- “You can have peace of mind only when you forgive rather than judge.” – Gerald Jampolsky
- “Inner peace is when you do what’s right and let go of the rest.” – Katrina Mayer
- “Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace.” – Robert J. Sawyer
Inner Peace and Self-Reflection
- “You’ll never find peace of mind until you listen to your heart.” – George Michael
- “You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life, but by realizing who you are at the deepest level.” – Eckhart Tolle
- “Inner peace begins the moment you choose not to allow another person or event to control your emotions.” – Pema Chödrön
- “True peace of mind is not dependent on circumstances. It comes from the inside.” – Rajneesh
- “Inner peace is beyond victory or defeat.” – Bhagavad Gita
- “Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Handling Conflict and Stress Quotes
- “Peace is not absence of conflict, it is the ability to handle conflict by peaceful means.” – Ronald Reagan
- “For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The best weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another.” – William James
- “Peace of mind is not the absence of conflict from life, but the ability to cope with it.” – Unknown
Choice and Perspective
- “Do not let the behavior of others destroy your inner peace.” – Dalai Lama
- “Tranquility is a choice. So is anxiety. The entire world around us may be in turmoil, but if we want to be peaceful within, we can.” – Remez Sasson
- “Set peace of mind as your highest goal, and organize your life around it.” – Brian Tracy
- “Mindfulness gives you time. Time gives you choices. Choices, skillfully made, lead to freedom.” – Henepola Gunaratana
- “Let go of the thoughts that don’t make you strong.” – Karen Salmansohn
Peace as a Life Principle Quotes
- “Peace begins with a smile.” – Mother Teresa
- “The life of inner peace, being harmonious and without stress, is the easiest type of existence.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “Peace of mind is attained not by ignoring problems, but by solving them.” – Raymond Hull
- “The measure of success is happiness and peace of mind.” – Bobby Davro
- “Peace is liberty in tranquility.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
- “Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm.” – Unknown
- “Calmness is the cradle of power.” – Josiah Gilbert Holland
- “Simplicity brings serenity.” – Anne Frank
Conclusion – Peace of Mind Quotes
Peace is simple and difficult at the same time. It’s simple because it’s available in any moment. beyond your thoughts. And it’s difficult because our thoughts are very captivating.
Unfortunately most of our thoughts are negative and not useful. This is why these peace of mind quotes are a great tool, they remind you how near peace is.
Read the peace of mind quotes as often as you like, each time you do one thought will jump out at you, it will be exactly what you need to hear.